Friday, October 15, 2010

IT'S OVER

my teacher has won
got me as soon the first shot spun
fell into the trap like i didnt even care
reckless and over confident
she knew she won
as soon as she took that book and passed it insde my defenses
the book set off like a bomb and i didn't have a
chance
i tried to recover
but as soon as i got back up
she took me down with a another great plunder
i was done
it was
over
but as soon as december falls
                                                        I'M COMING BACK BETTER THAN EVER

4 comments:

  1. It's all good George. I'll be ready for another round in December--I will have my Masters degree then. Bring it! Oh, and you may want to go back and edit this one--think you dropped a few words

    ReplyDelete
  2. im starting a new war with writing i might be able to out write you we could ask wich writng they like more but not tell them who's it is or what it's about

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in. First post by Friday. You pick the topic. If it is the same topic we won't have topic bias influencing the vote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. George, mine is finished. Email yours if you finish before Monday and I will post them both without names at the same time. May the best writer win.

    ReplyDelete