Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I cant beleive it

books
teacher tried to help me
but every suggestion i said no
i read it didn't like or just looked dumb from the get go
mad so i was just done
but not to know the trouble just begun 
then she gave me a book
i didn't want to read it
there were poems and a story i still didn't like it
so i left feeling triumphant
i don't know why but i felt this way
not knowing when i got home the book was right there
i was flustered with anger i couldn't believe it
she opened my binder and i didn't even see it
i was outraged the book was just there mocking me standing there like it was preparing for it to be read
i looked at it decided to to take a look inside it wasn't like how my teacher had said to me it was like a girly book that was poorly written next time i will not read a book she rec amends
now i will read poems no matter what people say because there funny and artistic i don't care if people even go ballistic there better than books I'll tell you that even if i get beaten with a bat

4 comments:

  1. Haha...ok I'm done. I love your poem. It is funny and true and has a great rhythm. Can we work on some spelling, line breaks and capitalization? I am not clear about if you are saying you liked the book once you gave it a chance or if you hated it. Can you clean up the last stanza so this is clarified?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey George this is Alexis Turner. What does the line "it was like a chick flick written in the bed" mean?

    I don't really get it. Could u further explain?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MEANT IT WAS POORLY WRITTEN AND IT SOUNDED LIKE IT WAS FOR A GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA. Okay George and i notice that you revised the part about the chick flick and bed part. I like what u subsituted it for, it's nice

    ReplyDelete